AirMed&Rescue July 2019 Issue – Police Aviation Edition – out now
In this issue:
• Life-giving substance – pre-hospital blood transfusions under the microscope
• Mission Control -Management of assets during airborne police operations
• Case study – Ace Air & Ambulance report on the aftermath of Cyclone Idai
• Essex & Herts Air Ambulance discuss closure after a traumatic event
• Drones – investigating the difference they make to the aerial police SAR services
Plus, a round-up of EBACE 2019, a glimpse at PavCon 2019 and the latest industry news.
Read the full issue now
FeaturesSupporting patients and staff after a traumatic event
Blood on board air ambulances
Mental health training for SAR personnel and emergency services
ACE Air & Ambulance's response during Cyclone Idai
Drones - valuable asset or liability?
Police aviation asset management